Please check our calendar for stick time slots as they vary during the season.
Pond Hockey is a casual game of hockey, played just like you would on a frozen pond with your friends! Pond hockey is played across the width of the ice, for more time with the puck.
– Boys and girls, ages 5-15
– Basic skating skills required, no hockey experience needed*
– Wear hockey or figure skates
– Skates, sticks and pucks supplied
– Helmets required
– No goalies or refs
– Supervised by an Iceland Coach
Please check our calendar for pond hockey time slots as they may vary during the season.
LEARN TO PLAY HOCKEY for KIDS – Night TBD
Iceland is working on a learn to play hockey night this season for ages 6-10. Details are still being sorted out, please stay tuned or contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org