LEARN TO SKATE AT ICELAND
Drop in classes – only $17 per class!
6-week lessons begin November 2nd and December 14th – only $90!
Classes will be available on Saturday mornings, Sunday mornings, Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
First Session: Lessons begin Saturday, November 2nd.
Second Session: Lessons begin Saturday, December 14th.
Lesson details for 6-week lessons:
- Lessons are available for ages 3 & up.
- Lessons are held in a six week series on consecutive weeks (no mix & match)
- Lesson times:
Saturdays from 10-11:30am
Sundays from 11:15am-12:45pm
Tuesdays from 5:15-6:45pm
Thursdays from 5:15-6:45pm
- Lessons are $90 for 6 half-hour lessons + 15 minutes of recital practice + Public Session card. Public session cards are good during your 6 week class for practice excluding weekends and holidays. Classes are 6 consecutive weeks beginning November 2nd and December 14th.
Drop-ins are welcome for $17 per class. Drop-ins are only permitted if the desired class is not full.
Registration for 6-week lessons:
– Please call Iceland at 916-925-3121 to register.
– Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Payment is available by credit card over the phone or by cash/check/credit in person at the rink.
Iceland fundraises to provide skating scholarships for kids 18&Under. If your child is eligible for free or reduced lunch programs, they are eligible for sponsored lessons. Sponsored lessons are also available for community groups based on ice availability. Please contact our skating director, Shannon Mullins, for more information. Email addresses below or call Iceland at 916-925-3121.
Private lesson prices vary and are negotiated directly with each instructor. Contact any of our great instructors to schedule a lesson.