LEARN TO SKATE AT ICELAND
Drop-in classes — only $17 per class! (if space is available)
6-week lessons only $90!
Session 1: November 2 – December 19
Session 2: December 14 – January 30
Classes are held:
– Saturday & Sunday mornings
– Tuesday & Thursday evenings
Skating Academy details:
- Open for ages 3 & up.
- Lessons are held in a six-week series on consecutive weeks (no mix & match)
- Lesson times:
- Lessons are $90 for (6) 30-minute lessons + 15 minutes of recital practice + Public Session card. Public session cards are good during your 6-week session for practice any time.
- Drop-ins are welcome for $17 per class. Drop-ins are only permitted if the class is not full.
Registration for 6-week lessons:
– Please call Iceland at 916-925-3121 to register.
– Email questions to email@example.com
– Payment is available by credit card over the phone or by cash/check/credit in person at the rink.
Iceland fundraises to provide skating scholarships for kids 18&Under. If your child is eligible for SNAP, they are eligible for sponsored lessons. Sponsored lessons are also available for community groups based on ice availability. Please contact our skating director, Shannon Mullins, for more information. Email addresses below or call Iceland at 916-925-3121.
Private lesson prices vary and are negotiated directly with each instructor. Contact any of our great instructors to schedule a lesson.