LEARN TO SKATE AT ICELAND
Drop in classes – only $17 per class!
Beginning lessons Saturday mornings at 10am, 10:30am & 11am
4-week lessons in December, January and February – only $60!
Classes will be available on Saturday mornings, Sunday afternoons and Tuesday evenings.
December: Lessons begin Saturday, December 1st.
January: Lessons begin Saturday, January 5th.
February: Lessons begin Saturday, February 2nd.
Lesson details for 4-week lessons:
- Lessons are available for ages 3 & up.
- Lessons are held in monthly series on consecutive weeks (no mix & match)
- Lesson times:
Saturdays at 10am, 10:30am & 11am
Sundays at 1:30pm, 2pm & 2:30pm
Tuesdays at 6:30pm & 7pm
- Lessons are $60 for 4 half-hour lessons (on 4 consecutive weeks in December, January or February).
Drop-ins are welcome for $17 per class. Drop-ins are only permitted if the desired class is not full.
Registration for 4-week lessons:
– Please call Iceland at 916-925-3121 to register.
– Email questions to email@example.com
– Payment is available by credit card over the phone or by cash/check/credit in person at the rink.
Iceland fundraises to provide skating scholarships for kids 18&U. If your child is eligible for free or reduced lunch programs, they are eligible for sponsored lessons. Sponsored lessons are also available for community groups based on ice availability. Please contact our rink manager, Shannon Mullins, or skating director, Samantha Mapes, for more information. Email addresses below or call Iceland at 916-925-3121.
Private lesson prices vary and begin at $1 per minute. Contact any of our great instructors to schedule a lesson.
|Samantha Mapes||916-524- firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Janelle Loberg Cardosoemail@example.com|